• November 16Thanksgiving Break November 20th thru 24th

• November 16Early Dismissal 11/17/17 @ 1:00!!

• October 23Turkey Bowl: Friday, November 17th!!

Pope Visits World War 2 Memorial

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pope-francis-recalls-cost-war-wwii-site-visits-50880606

Sharon, Editor

Pope Francis goes to Rome to visit those who died in World War 2. Today is marked as Catholic All Souls Day. For this day, Pope Francis laid down flowers on ten graves, and those 10 graves had around 7,680 people from World War 2.

November 6, 2017, Pope Francis made a small prayer for those who are dead from World War 2. Pope Francis said, “How often in history, when men think if making war, they are convinced of bringing a new world, the are convinced that they are making spring, It ends in winter; ugly, cruel, a reign of terror, of death.” What Pope Francis is trying to say is that how many of us just think of winning? We start a new battle, and when it end many people are dead and there is so much more violence.

Pope Francis also went to the Ardeatine Caves. The Ardeatine Caves is one of the worst places where the worst massacre happened. Pope Francis laid down flowers on the graves. When he put the flowers down he said, “These are the fruits of war: hatred, death, and vendetta. Forgive us, Father.” Pope Francis is the fourth Pope to visit the Ardeatine Caves.Pope Francis went to go visit those that have died in World War 2. For all those souls that got lost by bring killed, Pope Francis wants those souls to reach to Heaven and for our world to stop having wars. Theres no point in them they are just full of hatred and many people get killed because of this. The Pope wishes that all of this horrible killings stop. Pope Francis spent Catholic All Souls Day praying and visiting those who died during World War 2.

Pope Francis went to go visit those that have died in World War 2. For all those souls that got lost by bring killed, Pope Francis wants those souls to reach to Heaven and for our world to stop having wars. Theres no point in them they are just full of hatred and many people get killed because of this. The Pope wishes that all of this horrible killings stop. Pope Francis spent Catholic All Souls Day praying and visiting those who died during World War 2.